Thursday 29 April 2010

Another Bright Idea


I have been thinking again! Being a girl pussy cat, I can multi task and can think while I am running, jumping and hunting so I have come up with what I think is a brilliant idea.


I am going to write an adventure story! Every day for me just now is very exciting and I am loving every minute of it, but I know that hearing me squeak on about all the things I can do might be a wee bit boring for some people, so, on the days when nothing too exciting is happening, I shall write a chapter of my story! Super, eh?


It will be a kind of Famous Five story, but with animals as the characters, and I shall be the main character--naturally! Well, it is my idea and my computer, so 'nuff said. I shall give you the list of characters tomorrow--when I have thought about them some more.


Remember I told you about me 'clunking' the shower pull in the bathroom? Well, I have found another light switch to 'clunk' and this one is magic 'cos it's beside a mirror, so I can watch myself as I hit the switch and I can bang it off said mirror to make a lovely sound. It is attached to my MH's dressing table and it can keep me going for hours. I can look at all the different ways to attack the switch and work out which style suits me best. I am not vain, but I need to know that I am presenting myself in the best possible light.


One always needs to look one's best, doesn't one?

No comments:

Post a Comment