Sunday 25 April 2010

Another Busy Day


Day by day I am getting bigger, stronger and busier, and if I wasn't a modest little puss cat, I would tell you that I am also getting more adorabler too. Since the weather is getting a wee bit warmer, I can stay outside a lot longer and I am becoming very well known on my little island.


There is so much to do here and there are lots and lots of places where I can go to hunt and to play and to hide when I am not exploring. I have seen a huge big tractor that made an awful noise so I keeped well away from it.


I just love being outside, but I know that my humans miss my company when I am not in the house and they also need me to look after them sometime, so I nip home every now and then and I play with my toys so that they don't know I am watching them.


My DH bought me some more wee balls and toys for my snooker board so I have been playing with those. I have also been using my house as an assault course by running at break-neck speed from one room to another then into the living room, across the back of the couch, bounce onto the swivel chair, onto the stool then up on the widow-sill and out of the window. Are you breathless too dear reader?


My MH's friend came up to see me so I put on a star performance and she was dizzy watching me as I sped around the house. She also got a fright as I leapt on to the swivel chair, but that might have had something to do with the fact that she was sitting in it at the time! (He, he, he) After I had done this three or four times, I stayed in the garden and played with the plants and did a lot more sniffing before I leapt back in the window, had a wee feed, then lay down on my couch and slept for a long time.


A very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment