Saturday 3 April 2010

Hobbies Part 2


I have discovered the telly, and I like my telly. I have seen all sorts of weird and wonderful things already and I am not yet four months old, and really adorable, in fact I think I am getting more adorabler by the minute.

I have smelled the manure down in Emmerdale---smells like home sometimes--outside I mean!-- and I have walked the cobbles of Coronation Street and sat in the jail with Gail, I have been all over the place with Countryfile and I have seen lots of lovely eggs that I want the Easter bunny to bring me.

My favourite programme to date is football and I have been watching Wayne Rooney scoring goals and I hope his wee ankle is getting better. I have been practicing playing like him in my own living room, and even though I say it myself, my front paws are pretty nifty.

Now, all these things are the wonderful part of my viewing, so I must come to the weird part and I do apologise in advance to any of my readers who are of a nervous or delicate disposition, and also to anyone who is eating.

My mummy human has a Wii----not the Wii in a litter tray, but a Wii game, and it is not a pretty sight when she gets going. Mind you, she has been threatening to slip into purple Lycra complete with sweatband, and if that comes to pass, then I am looking for a new home!

She prances around the living room on a daily basis getting in to all sorts of shapes, and then comes the dreaded weigh-in, and in fear of my little life I am saying nothing!

I even got weighed, but fortunately animals can't do the exercises, so I can escape that humiliation, 'cos I'm sure she'd have me in matching purple Lycra and that is definitely a step too far, in fact I shall have to lie down until that thought passes.

Later, much, much later. I feel strong enough to continue now.

After all this exercise and jumping about, she then plays golf and tennis, but I can assure you that Tiger Woods and Andy Murray have nothing to worry about. She has even tried boxing and that is quite hysterical!

My interest in all this is the lovely bright colours and all the super noises that come from my television, but I haven't worked out yet how I can chase the balls. I need to look into this further. When I am sitting peering at the screen and pondering, I get a row because I interrupt the signal from the handset, and she loses another game, but when I'm not there, she loses all by herself.

Life is certainly not dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment