Thursday 15 April 2010

Inspiration!


As you know by now, I am almost fearless and I think that by the time I am six months old, my fearlessness shall be complete and I may even terrorise the neighbourhood every now and then if the mood so takes me---but only when there are no ginormous cows around!


And as you also know, I like watching my television and the other night I watched a programme about sniffer dogs which sent my wee brain into a whirl and I now know what I want to be when I grow up.


I am going to be an undercover sniffer cat!! Brilliant, isn't it?


I have already begun my training in earnest and today's picture shows me in the indoor leg of of my strenuous undercover exercises. I am very good at moving along the floor on my side and my MH says I am doing the swimming side stroke, so I reckon I would be able to sidle up to anyone or anything that looked suspicious without being spotted.


As well as keeping up with my many daily visits to my climbing frame, I have been training for the undercover part of my career by heading under my coffee table, and although it looks as though I am trying to steal the chocolates, I am pretending to be a very special undercover agent and the last place you would think of looking for me is under that table--sure it is? My disguise is complete.


My pouncing skills are also coming on in leaps and bounds ( get it? he he) and I have been doing this outside to frighten the flies, but I also do this inside and I managed to give my DH a terrible shock when I jumped on top of him from the bedroom window-sill when he was sound asleep. Oops! he wasn't very happy, but with a few months of therapy, he should be OK.


If you need an undercover sniffer cat to help you, I am here.


Life sure ain't dull.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Squeak. I'm your aunty Mary and I shall write to you often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello aunty Mary. Thank you for talking to me. I will look forward to hearing from you.

    Lots of purrs, Squeak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Methinks you are leading the life of Riley but then so am I. It really does not take long to train the humans. You seem to be doing very for one so young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Black Lab. Good to hear from you. I am doing my best to keep the humans in check while still having time for myself.

    I will be grateful for any tips you care to pass on. Lots of purrs Squeak

    ReplyDelete