Tuesday 6 April 2010

Mii and the Wii!


I am sixteen weeks old today! A whole four months, and I have been in my house for three weeks, so there are lots of anniversaries today.


I was up bright and early at five o'clock to see if I had got any presents, but I didn't, so I went back to waken my MH. She was tired this morning and didn't want to get up in what she calls the middle of the night. (I shall miss out all the extra words that come with that in case I get into trouble!) However, once I had climbed over her face and kneaded her head with my delicate little claws, she decided to give in and come and pander to my every whim.


The day carried on as normal after that, and it was another day of housework, so again I had to stay out of the way of the awful vacuum cleaner. Did you know that vacuum is the only word in the dictionary with two us together? Unless anyone out there knows another one?


So, once all the hoovering and dusting and polishing was done, it was my turn to be played with for a while with all my toys and my climbing frame, and then I retired to my blanket on the couch (no, not the ground!) for my wee snooze, but boy, was I in for a surprise!


Out came the Wii again. If you continue reading all my posts, you will find that my MH likes routine and order. She likes something called symmetry too, but I don't know what that is yet.


My DH disappeared to play on his computer and before I knew where I was, I was being weighed in the Wii! She has decided that I will be weighed every Tuesday and the wee man inside the Wii will keep a record of it all, so watch this space and see how I get on.


I am now going to continue my nap now until feeding time, so bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment