Friday 16 April 2010

Unique


Unique is my middle name. I am totally and utterly unique and I shall now tell you why.


The more eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that I have odd eyes--not odd in a strange way, more odd in an adorable way (naturally!) My right eye is different from my left one because it looks speckled and the other one isn't.


When my MH asked my vet about this, she said everything was OK and that this was ---wait for it-- and old injury!! Oh readers, that did make me chuckle. Here am I only seventeen weeks old, practically brand new, and already I have 'an old injury'. I reckon it gives me character and makes me DEFINITELY unique.


The only problem with this is that I may have to rethink my undercover work because I may be easily recognised and this might give the game away. Unless of course I could wear dark glasses? I quite fancy being mysterious, but interesting.


I may need to reconsider my choice of career although I have my wee heart set on the sniffer work, but since I am still very young, I can keep watching my television for other opportunities.


Meanwhile, I shall continue with my physical training as I need to keep in shape for every eventuality and whatever I do, I know will take much grit and stamina, so I am going to have a wee rest now while I contemplate what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment