Wednesday 26 May 2010

Action Picture



This is me in action! I am stalking a huge seagull. I know I have no chance of catching it, and he knows I have no chance, but it is good fun anyway. I have more success with the daisies 'cos they can't run away!

I stayed out really late last night and I liked it lots. My MH went out for a while and I went out to play when she went away and stayed out until she came back and she told me it was nearly a whole two hours, so that was a long time for a baby puss.

I was a wee bit tired when I came in and after my MH had her shower, she put on her big furry dressing gown and I snuggled up on her knee and went fast asleep. I like sitting on her knee 'cos she tickles my ears and I really like that, and my wee engine purrs really loud and my humans like that so we are all happy.

Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment