Wednesday 12 May 2010

All Mod Cons


I now have an outside drinking fountain. My DH put it out for me and when he switched it on, there was lots of lovely water coming out of it, and as it is nice and low, I can get a drink whenever I want without going into my house, so life is just getting better and better.


Today I am a rather tired wee puss 'cos I have been out lots and lots of times all day yesterday and all of this morning, and I even went out for quite a long time when it was dark last night, before nipping back in the window and going to bed. I am resting this afternoon so that I can do it again tonight.


Do you remember that I told you I was playing hide and seek with my MH in the big cupboard a long time ago? Well I did it again and I stayed hidden for ages and ages and ages before my DH found me. Both my humans thought I was out playing, but I had crept into the cupboard when the door was open and they didn't see me 'cos I am an undercover cat. So I explored the big cupboard and I climbed the ladder right up to the top shelf and sat there for a while until I got fed up and called for a human to let me out. And now that I think about it. It is maybe a good thing that I did call 'cos maybe they would have thought that I had run away and they would have been very, very sad.


I wouldn't like them to be very, very sad.

1 comment: