Friday 28 May 2010

Another Lazy Day


I have been feeling quite lazy today so I have just stayed round about my garden and listened to all the birdies. My DH made me a new toy with feathers and we all play with this and I just love it. I jump on it, and attack it and carry it around with me and my humans like playing with it too.

There was a lot of noise on my little island today because this is one of the days when the boat brings lots of cargo and things for the houses and the farms, so there were some tractors going to the pier. I watch them too, but I know not to go near them, 'cos they are very big and I do not want to be run over!

My MH was out for a wee while today and my DH had to go away in the boat so I was left on my own for one whole hour, but the door was open so I played outside for a wee while and then came inside until my MH came back and made a fuss of me. Then we had a good afternoon just ourselves and I lay on her knee and got my tummy scratched which is just the magicest thing in the world!

I am also learning about all the different boats that I can see passing my living room window and sometimes I wave to all the people on them and I am sure they will wave back sometime. Now I am resting because I think I might go out hunting later on when it is a wee bit darker, although it never gets dark now for very long and I like to be out playing. I have even been out in the rain and I am getting to like that too.

So now I need to sleep so bye bye for a wee while.

No comments:

Post a Comment