Monday 31 May 2010

Glorious Sunset

I have had a very good day today just hunting and playing and catching up with lots and lots of brand new smells.
I have also been watching my two wee lamb friends and I have been practicing their little jump where all four feet come off the ground and they land facing the opposite way, and I have perfected it! You would have expected nothing less, would you?


I did it last night when I thought my MH wasn't looking, but she was and she giggled for ages afterwards, but she thinks I am very clever---and adorable. We went out together last night 'cos there was a lovely sunset and she wanted to play with her new toy and take some pictures, so naturally I had to go with her and make sure she was safe 'cos you never know, do you? We stayed out for ages 'cos it was a lovely night and I chased all over the garden and even up the clothes pole again until I was a tired out wee puss and then I let her take me back inside.

I have put on a picture of the sunset that I can see from my living room window plus a picture of me----naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment