Saturday 8 May 2010

Hide and Squeak






Today's post is a puzzle. What is that hanging on to the clothes pole? The answer is in the second picture, although I think you might have guessed by now.




We have all been in the garden now as it has been another good day, although now that we are all finished, the rain has come on and I think my two humans are secretly relieved. MH got the awful lawn mower out again, but it didn't take too long this time and DH didn't need to use the strimmer, so it wasn't too noisy. Then she decided to wash the outsides of all the windows in my house, 'cos they were a wee bit dirty with the salt off the sea and the ash off the volcano. After that she washed her car, 'cos somebody had left wee sandy paw prints on it, and she doesn't know it was me. He He ! So while all that was going on, I just sloped off to my jungle for a wee bit peace and quiet.


When I came back, MH was varnishing the bench, but she wasn't in her birthday suit, just her old painting and varnishing clothes. Boy, am I glad about that, 'cos she told me what birthday suit really meant, and my little constitution would not be able to take that at all and I would probably need medication and cat therapy for the rest of my life.


So, dear feline friends, if your humans ever mention 'birthday suit' move out!

No comments:

Post a Comment