Monday 3 May 2010

More Hunting


Boy, did I sleep last night! I was such a tired little kitten after my day of activity that I was very glad when my humans told me it was bedtime, 'cos I was really sleepy. In fact, I was so tired that when I wakened as usual at half past five in the morning, I just went for a wee feed and a wee drink and then nipped back to bed and slept for another long time.


Today has been another good day and I have been outside a lot again. My MH came with me for a wee while and we played lots of games which I love. Then I rolled on the grass and fought with some twigs before heading off to my own special jungle which is just bursting full of sounds and smells and little creatures that I can talk to, so I just love it.


In the afternoon, my DH came out to finish painting the bench that my MH had started yesterday. I think he thought that doing it himself might be cheaper than buying her new shoes, and trousers and a new jacket! I went out to watch what he was doing and I found some daisies that the awful lawn mower had missed, so I played with those. My favourite outside toy is a big leaf off the pampas grass 'cos my humans can swing it for me and I can try and catch it, and this helps me to build up my speed.


Then when this is all done, I do a wee bit of rock climbing, and that is what I am doing in today's picture. I am having a really good time just now and am getting bigger and stronger and adorabler every day.


I will write chapter 2 of my story for you tomorrow, so don't miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment