Sunday 23 May 2010

Rained Off


It hasn't stopped raining all day, and I have stayed in my house for most of the day 'cos when I decided to go outside and see what it was like in the rain, my little paws got all wet and I didn't like it very much, so I had a wee sniff at the long, wet grass and then nipped in the window again, and I have spent most of the day resting.

I did some exercise though, and ran round and round my house for a wee while just to use up some of my boundless energy and then my MH played with me for a while until she was tired out too!

My DH is still working in his greenhouse, although I use the term 'working' very loosely, but if the rain goes off, I might go and see what he is doing and then I will see if the nice farmer man has left his shed open again for me to go and have an explore.

Today's picture is of yours truly trying to get a wee cat nap and have a wee think about what I can get up to next.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment