Monday 24 May 2010

Scenery


Since I don't have too much exciting news for you today, I thought I would let you see what I can see from my house.

You know I live on a wee island, and wherever I look I can see the sea although in some places it is further away than others, but it is very near when I am outside my living room window, and that is where I am in today's picture.

The big boat you can see is the Hamnavoe and it travels every day from Stromness to Scrabster which, my MH told me, is at the very top of Scotland so it must travel very far indeed. I can see lots of other boats as well and one comes a few times a day to our wee island and it is called the MVGraemsay and that is the one I was on when I came here as a wee baby pussy cat long, long ago. There are lots of boats that carry the divers out to the deep water and they dive and look at the fishes and some of the old wrecks left from the wars so I have lots of things to watch when I want to.

I don't think I would like to be a diver 'cos cats don't really like the water and I don't know if I can swim yet. I will have to ask my humans if they can teach me.

The next chapter of my adventure story is ready for publishing tomorrow, so be sure to tune in again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment