Tuesday 18 May 2010

Trouble with a capital T!


I am in trouble---big, big trouble. Let me tell you why.


I had been out playing in my jungle for a long time and my MH was cleaning the outsides of my widows, so I decided to play on her set of steps which was OK until she went up one step and I sat on the bottom one. BUT, she didn't see me on account of her scrubbing birdie-poo off the window. SO, as she put her foot down onto the bottom step, I jumped, she shouted and I ran away!

That was trouble spot number one. Trouble spot number two was an indoor one and goes as follows. Do you remember I told you about the lovely big cover on my couch which keeps my little claws off the leather, and is lovely and warm to lie on? Well, it also makes a great parachute!

When I realised that it was safe for me to go home again after trouble spot number one, I decided that I would play in my living room and keep my MH company for a wee while, and I imagined that I was a parachute jumper and got all wrapped up in this big cover then leaped off the couch and it was brilliant.

The first time I did this, my human smiled and said 'silly Squeak' and put my parachute back in place again. 'How kind' I thought and tried it again. This time, she wasn't smiling just as much and by the fourth time I did it, she was not at all happy and I cannot repeat what she said. But as she was heading for the soup pot, I decided to make my escape out of the living room window, although, this time, without a parachute, and I have decided to stay here until the steam has stopped 'cos I'm not sure if it from her ears or if she IS getting the soup pot ready for Squeak soup.

If this blog suddenly stops, you will have found the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment