Sunday 20 June 2010

Another First



It is very wet today, so I haven't been out for long. I have just nipped out the window to do what I need to do, and to make sure everything is as it should be. Already I have learned that dry cow-poo is bad enough, but WET cow-poo is a definite no-no for puss cats.

I had to walk in some of my DH's after shave to make my wee feets smell better after yesterday's faux paw---get it? My DH has a beard, so I don't know why he has after shave. Would it have anything to do with the fact that my MH DOESN'T have a beard? I don't know about these things. (Tee, hee,hee!)

Anyway, back to today. I didn't go out and I am very glad I didn't 'cos I learned something new. In my living room, there are two instruments which my MH told me were guitars. One has six strings and the other has twelve, but I didn't know what they were for or what they did, until today.

My friend A. came over and he had one of these instruments too, so he and my MH started hitting them with their fingers and a lovely noise filled my living room and A. told me it was MUSIC. I like music! They played for a long time and they were singing too and I didn't know that my mummy could sing, but she's not bad at all---but don't tell her I said that as her head might get even bigger! (Don't tell her I said that either, please)

It was good and I like listening and I stayed awake in my living room until they had finished and then A. had to go home. Can puss-cats play guitars?

No comments:

Post a Comment