Friday 25 June 2010

Another Super Day



Summer is here and I am loving it! I am outside ALL day, just coming in for a wee bit of dinner and sometimes a wee sleep, although I have found a brilliant place to lie is in the huge pampas grass 'cos I can watch what is going on and no-body can see me except my MH who discovered me and took a photo, but that's OK.

I was lying there today minding my own business---honestly!--- and I got dive-bombed by a cheeky swallow and that's when my undercover training surfaced and I dropped onto my delightful little tummy and sidled into my secret hide away and hissed at him.

I have sent you a picture today of my little friend the baby cow and her mummy. The baby is the same colour as me and we have quite a wee laugh at that when we are having a chat at bedtime.

I am hoping to go outside with my MH tonight before we go to bed 'cos it is a lovely night and she takes me out to play with her when she is taking some pictures with her new camera. I like that lots 'cos I can listen to the sea and the birds and the cows and that is lovely and I can watch the sun going to bed too so I am a very happy little puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment