Friday 4 June 2010

A Big Adventure!



Well, I told you that yesterday was lovely and warm, and the evening was even nicer, so I took my mummy human out for a wee walk, and of course she wanted to bring her camera, so I did my posing for her before I went to play.
I had a great time hunting and chasing and sniffing and the nice farmer next door was putting some more mummy cows and baby cows in the field, so I watched them for a while and then went into my own special jungle.

I played for a long time and then decided to go home for a wee rest and I watched the news on my television. My MH decided she was going to bed early 'cos her swimming had made her tired, but I decided I would go out to play again, and off I went. Oh dear feline friends, I was out for hours and hours! My DH stays up late and he came and shouted for me at about 1:30am, but I pretended I didn't hear him and stayed where I was. BUT! he went inside and told herself that he couldn't find me and the next thing I heard was my MH's voice calling for me---and not too terribly happily I can tell you. And when I reached her, I understood why. She had been sleeping and had to come out onto the grass which was quite wet now with the night mist, and it was not a pretty sight I can tell you!

She had on her pink furry slippers, her pink pyjamas where were getting all wet at the bottom of the legs, and her big furry brown Winnie the Pooh dressing gown.

I know the name of a good therapist if you need it and I think that in future I will come when my daddy human calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment