Monday 28 June 2010

Gardening



I have green paws! No, I have not discovered the paint tin! I have been working in the garden with my humans and I have been meow-ing to all the little plants as I have been helping to water them and they like it 'cos they smile at me and that makes me happy.

My humans don't have a lot of garden with flowers 'cos we have a lot of garden with grass which I love rolling in and my MH says I can look after some of the little daisies that grow in the grass and I have been sniffing at them and they like that too. But we do have plant pots with some nice flowers in them and that is where I need to further my plant education 'cos I nearly got into trouble.

I did make a wee mistake as I got a bit over enthusiastic and wheeched out a few plants instead of weeds, but my humans were watching me and just plonked them back in again and told me that plants and weeds were different, so I am working hard to learn the difference and then I might be on the 'Beechgrove Garden For Cats'.

There is no end to my talents at all! I hope the gardening terms of 'wheeching' and 'plonking' are not too technical for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment