Monday 21 June 2010

Hunting


I have become a big game hunter and I have made my first kill! Okay, I may have exaggerated just a tad, but for me it is big game. I caught a fly---but it WAS a big fly.

My dear MH got the fright of her life 'cos she was sitting reading on my couch when I espied this 'thing' sneaking up the window, so with practiced skill and at the speed of light, I ran in from the kitchen, wheeched up and along the back of the couch where aforesaid mummy human was sitting, dived from there onto the window-sill and thumped my beautifully formed wee paw against the glass. The doctor says she will be OK with years of rest, therapy and lots of gin! (just joking MH!)

After that, I decided to go out and terrorise the neighbourhood and today's picture shows me just about to pounce on a cow and see if it will fit into my freezer! I learned very quickly that it will not, and I shouldn't even try 'cos as soon as I went near one of these large ladies, she mooed in a rather unfriendly manner, so I just stuck my tail in the air and nonchalantly beat a hasty retreat.

I know I am brave, bit I ain't stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment