Monday 14 June 2010

Monday, Monday



It has been a funny Monday 'cos my humans went away on the boat this morning and they don't usually do that---they usually wait till later on in the week.

However, off they went and as it was a good day, they left the living room window open for me which is fine 'cos I can do what I like then. I tried to coax one of the baby cows to come in and play in my house, but the mummy cow wouldn't let him. Maybe the next time they go away. Can you image the look on their faces if they came into my house and I was sitting watching my television with a baby cow sitting in my DH's chair? My how we would giggle!!

Then when they came home, the lawn mower came out again 'cos himself had bought a new strimmer---see earlier blog!---- and he wanted to play with it. So while all this noise was going on, I went away and played in the peace and quiet until they had finished, and when I went home again I got a wee surprise 'cos they had bought me a brilliant rubber ball which I can chase up and down my house, so I am a happy wee pussy-cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment