Monday 5 July 2010

Another Action Shot


Today's picture shows me performing one of my favourite daily routines. Eating! I love my food and I have a very good appetite. I get lots of lovely biscuits and a wee drop of soft food in jelly and I demolish the lot, almost before it hits the plate, sometimes.

I like all of my food and I drink lots of lovely cold water too, so I think I will grow up to be a healthy cat when I stop being a healthy ( and adorable!) kitten. My MH says I am not a baby cat anymore, I am now a kitten, although according to her, I am sometimes a monkey! But she loves me just the same.

If you are concerned when you look at my picture that I might get too hot when I am eating, please don't worry. That is a Rayburn you can see, but we don't put it on 'cos we have 'lectric and just keep the stove in case the 'lectric goes off. So I won't get burned while I am dining.

You can see by the way I am licking my lips, that today's offering was a favourite, and so I now need a wee after-dinner nappette!

No comments:

Post a Comment