Sunday 18 July 2010

Better!



It has been much better today and I am back into my normal routine---out to play, back in for a wee bite to eat, out to play again and then back in for another wee feed and a wee sleep before heading out again. Not a bad life eh? I did watch a wee bit more of the golf as today's picture shows.

On one of my trips outside I helped my DH saw some wood 'cos he is making a shelf for my new television, so he cut the wood and I 'saw' it!! Get it? I like helping him 'cos I work for a wee while and then I do lots of exploring which is the best bit.

Some of our friends came in to see me and they hadn't seen me before and thought I was beautiful, so I was on my very best behaviour for them and played with them and didn't bite them so my MH was pleased with me.

The man on the telly said it was going to be a good night so I am going to have a wee sleep and then go out hunting for a wee while later on and tomorrow I shall tell you what I did and if I caught anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment