Saturday 24 July 2010

Exhausted





I am exhausted! I have been adored and adored and I am tired now.

We had lots of visitors last night and my house was very busy all day with my humans cleaning and cooking and setting the table. At one point I was afraid that I would get hoovered up or stirred into egg 'n' onion sandwiches so I just lay on my bed and stayed out of the way.

But it was worth it when all the people came and when they saw me they all agreed I was adorable, so I reckon it must be true. I was able to go from one knee to another and purred so much my wee purrer was tired but I did like all the attention and all the fuss.

AND! I have brought home my first 'present' and I must say I was disappointed with the reception when I louped in the window with a bird in my little jaws. Herself was not best pleased and himself took it off me and put it in the bin, so I am not sure if I will bring them any more presents.


I will let you into a wee secret but please don't tell. I didn't kill the bird--I just found it dead in my jungle--but it is a start and I shall keep hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment