Tuesday 13 July 2010

Life is Good


I am not a busy puss, but I have enough to fill my days just overseeing all that is going on around my garden and in my house.
We got a new TV last week, so that is keeping my humans amused and out of trouble, although my MH says she could knit me a jumper with all the cables that my DH says he definitely needs! She seems to think otherwise but doesn't know enough about it to move said cables, so I stay well out of the way of that one.

I play outside nearly all day except for a few wee naps on my couch just to recharge the batteries then off again. Sometimes my MH and me have yawning competitions!

There have been big jets flying over my little island all day practicing their 'low flying' and sometimes the driver waves to me. I like to see the planes, but I do not like it when they make so much noise. In fact I was a wee bit afraid the first time I heard the jets, but I am getting better now and I don't run away any more, I just wave my wee paw at them. I will see if my mummy can take a picture, but I think they might be a wee bit too fast for even her! I shall certainly mention it to her.
It is still not getting very dark so I stay out playing for a very long time and then I nip up beside my MH when she is snoring and I do the same! Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment