Monday 26 July 2010

Oh Dear!



Remember I told you about the decorating? Well, I was right! It has been quite a day in Chez Squeak and I have been chasing all over the place keeping out of the road.

Himself has been scraping wallpaper off the bathroom walls so that he can put clean stuff on again, although I don't know why he just left it alone, but herself had different ideas, and himself does as he is told----sometimes!

My MH has been playing with the paint brush on the bathroom door and every time I went in to see what was happening, I got shoo'd away very quickly, which made me a tad annoyed. A wee while later I crept in and it nearly changed my whole appearance. As you know, I am a black puss cat with while bits, but as my MH was wielding a paint brush full of white paint, I nearly turned into a white puss cat with black bits! So I decided that lying on my couch might be a safer option.

I shall keep you informed as to 'our' progress with the bathroom, but I think there might not be any new pictures for a day or two unless of course, it is of a painted Squeak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment