Saturday 3 July 2010

Oh Happy Day



I am just about back to normal again except for a wee baldy patch on my adorable little body, and so I have been allowed out for a wee while and my humans came with me to make sure I was OK.

It was SOOOO good to be out playing again and I liked going back into the long grass, although I have a little problem just now and that is with the swallows.

They are nesting in the big shed and there are lots of baby swallows and so whenever I go near them, the parent birdies dive bomb me and it is not nice. I have tried telling them that there is enough room for all of us, and actually I am here ALL the time, so it is more my space than theirs, but they will not listen to me and keep flying right over my adorable little head, which annoys me.

I may have to find another hunting ground for a wee while---we will see! At the moment I am just so happy at being out to play again, that I am not getting annoyed at anything at all.
Today's picture is me having a wee rest while my mummy human writes this own our computer and then we are off out again.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment