Tuesday 20 July 2010

Out and About



I have been having good fun today and the weather has been good so I have been outside and my humans have been outside with me too, which is what I like the very bestest. I play with them for a wee while but when they get tired, I go and explore all by myself and go to my very secret places where I see lots of birds and insects and mouses, so it is very good being a puss cat here.

I took my MH into our greenhouse to show her my plants and she was very impressed and I showed her all the things I could do like walking along my DH's shelves and meowing to the plants. I don't meow very much, but I purr LOTS! I can also sit on the windowsill and watch the boats sailing past my garden and I like that too. Maybe one day I will go on another boat. I have only been on our ferry but I would like to go on a fishing boat for a wee while, so I shall ask my DH if he can take me one day.

I wonder if I could catch fish? I can catch flies, but don't know about fish! Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment