Thursday 15 July 2010

Rain Stopped Play



----but not all of it.

There has been quite a lot of rain today, but not as much as Sean the weather man said there would be, but it is getting very dull again so maybe it will rain soon.

Anyway, I managed to get out to play for a wee while and inspected 'my' plants in the greenhouse and they are doing well. My DH has given me a tomato plant and a pumpkin plant for my very own wee self so I will keep my eye on them and make sure he is giving them enough water. And of course, I shall meow and purr at them daily.

While I was out I met a rather nasty doggy, or it could have been a nice doggy in a bad mood! Anyway, it started to bark and snarl when I went out and so I recalled VERY quickly what I had read in my 'Feline Fortnightly' and arched my back and hissed very loudly at him and he ran off.

Mind you, this might have had something to do with the fact that my MH was also hissing at the doggy and believe you me, dear reader, that is not a pretty sight and would send any doggy away! My MH and me have decided that we will look after one another and I was glad she was there to help me chase the doggy away.

We must have frightened him 'cos he hasn't come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment