Friday 16 July 2010

Still Raining!



Oh dear! It is still raining and me and Tiger Woods are not happy at all. I don't mind a wee bit of rain, but not great big heavy drops and not all the time. A puss cat needs to get out to play every now and then.

I have been out for a wee while but it is not the same 'cos all of my wee animal friends are hiding and I am all alone. So I just went back into my house and my MH played with me and it was the bestest of fun. As you know, I have lots of toys, so I just pick one and my humans play with me and we all have a good wee giggle.

But--sometimes my humans call me a monster and that's only when I get a wee bit fed up and do naughty (but nice!) things like eating the cable off her lap top and for some reason she gets a tad annoyed, so I think I shall maybe not do that any more.

Today's picture shows me trying to get into her handbag for her tic-tacs 'cos she won't give me any and I want to try them for myself. See?

I am hoping that tomorrow will be better and I can get out for a long play and maybe my humans will come out with me too 'cos I like that. I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment