Saturday 28 August 2010

AAAHHHH!



My warm, sunny weather is back and I have been outside all day. I helped my MH put the water out for the cows, but I stayed right in behind her 'cos the baby bull wasn't there, but his daddy was and he is GI-NOR-MOUS! I didn't want to get eaten up, so I hid behind my MH until he had had his big drink and had gone away again.

I talked to the nice farmer with the big barn and he gave me a wee pat on the back. Unfortunately, he had been cleaning out the cow trailer, so I didn't smell very good for a minute or two, but then I rolled in the grass and was soon back to being adorable again.

I had a good night last night and fell asleep on my MH's knee when she was playing on her lap top. I slept on my back and at one point my two front paws were up above my head and my DH tried to take a picture of me, but by the time he had got the camera ready, I had wakened up and moved, so I don't have the most adorable picture of me to show you, but my humans thought I was beautiful. How right they are!

I found a sweety paper and I played with that for a long time and that is today's picture. It was good fun so I hope my humans keep eating sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment