Saturday 14 August 2010

Another New Experience



I have tasted FISH! Real just-out-of-the-sea fish and I LOVED it!

My humans had fish for their dinner last night and my MH put a tiny wee drop on my plate and called me over. Well! I was in heaven. I munched away at this wonderful food and even I didn't know my purrer could be so loud! It was really fantastic and I think I am going to be a fish-loving cat.

As soon as I was finished, I went outside and told all the wee birdies that I had just tasted fish and they were all very impressed.

I have been in the gym again watching my MH and her friend on the treadmill and the bicycle and my MH even went on her rowing machine. What funny noises her knees made--I did have a wee chuckle--especially when she tried to stand up again, but I didn't let her see me in case she doesn't give me any more fish!

The sun is still shining so I am staying out lots of times and just keep nipping in to see if there is anything cooking. I don't want to miss out.

My culinary experiences must continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment