Sunday 29 August 2010

Busy, busy, busy



It's not me being busy, it is my humans and I can hardly get peace to sleep in my own house!

They are going away a very far place on Wednesday and so all the packing is being done and all my food and biscuits are being bought and everybody is being given instructions on how to look after me. My friend A. is coming to stay with me so he came over yesterday with his brother J. who is going to help him, so I told them exactly what I wanted, and I am sure that once the humans are away, we shall all get on fine.

It is wet and windy again today, so apart from a wee trip down to put water in the bath for the cows, I have stayed indoors and curled up on my couch, so I don't have anything to tell you, but I hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment