Wednesday 11 August 2010

More of the same




I have had another good day and after the rain this morning when I was sound asleep, it has been a warm dry day, so it has been an outside day for most of the time with just wee trips into my house for a little snack.
I am able to do as I like which is just magic 'cos my humans leave the door or the window open for me and I just get to do exactly as I please, so I am a very happy pussy cat. As you know I am a horticultural cat and I have been having a word with all the plants out in the garden and hope that they do as well as my little tomatoes, so we shall see.

I did have to have one trip into the house as me and my MH were on the Wii again and it was weighing day, but this time she stayed in a good mood, so the news must have been OK. My little Mii said I was still perfect and I still weigh an adorable seven pounds. I think all this exercise is keeping me fit. I shall have to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment