Thursday 12 August 2010

Nothing Much to Report



I haven't very much news for you today as I haven't been doing anything different. My DH went away bag-packing today to raise funds for a charity that both my humans help, so it was just me and the Boss! She likes when I call her that, so I do try and humour the old dear every now and then.

We went into the gym 'cos she is going to Malawi soon and wants to get a bit fitter before then, so I just hunted round about to see what I could find while I was meowing encouragement at the same time.

After that, she made a fruit cake which I am looking forward to tasting at dinner time. I sometimes get a tiny wee bit of it to eat and today's picture is me sitting at the table in eager anticipation! I did tell her that if she ate all of that cake herself, she wouldn't get on the plane, but she just ignored me, so I shall have to try something else.

I do like my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment