Sunday 8 August 2010

Sabotage!




Do you remember last week that I had decided that Sundays in the Squeak household were to be days of rest? Well that only lasted one week and we were back to normal today, so I was not a happy puss.

My humans decided that the grass was getting long and since the weather was good, it should be cut--just in case it rained later. So! My MH whipped out the lawn mower and off she went for about an hour chugging away and cutting the grass and the daisies while I helped her from a safe distance. I sat up on the bench or the wall and pointed out all the wee bits she had missed and she was very grateful for this advice, as you can imagine.

There was silence for about fifteen minutes when she had finished, and then of course, himself had to get in on the act, and out came the strimmer to do all the edges, so it was quite a long time in my garden before there was any peace and quiet. I have to admit though, that it is looking really tidy again, but I am wondering if I could sabotage the lawn mower?

My MH's friend came up for a wee while and she played with me and adored me so that kind of made up for my earlier upset.
I wonder what this week will bring? I hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment