Tuesday 17 August 2010

Soggy Puss



Well, the day started off well and I did my usual by nipping outside as soon as I had my breakfast. I love the morning time and I can catch up with all the sounds and smells and I can find out where all the birds and wee animals are.

It was lovely and warm and I played for a long time under the bench in my garden which is today's picture. It is a good bench 'cos I can sit on it or hide under it and I can practice jumping as well so I spend quite a lot of time at my bench and so do my humans. My MH always has a wee seat on it when she is half finished cutting the grass and then another wee seat when she is finished and I usually sit beside her and have a wee chat---when she gets her breath back!

Anyway, as I was playing and hunting and thinking, the rain came on and I was quite a long way away from my house, so by the time I reached my window I was a wee bit soaking wet and when my MH saw me she dived for the kitchen towel and dried me. I like when she does that, 'cos she finishes up by rubbing my tummy and as you know, I love that.

It was almost worth getting wet for!

No comments:

Post a Comment