Monday 30 August 2010

Well ........



..........the bags are packed, so I guess they will be going away soon.

All the clothes and things had been left out on the spare bed that I don't sleep on anyway---I like to curl up at my MH's feet at night and have a snooze----but today, they have disappeared into two great big cases, so it looks as though this 'holiday' thing is about to happen.

I am a wee bit nervous 'cos I have always had my humans here for company, but I am sure I will be OK. If the weather is good, I can play outside all day and nip in the window when I need a wee feed or a little nap, and if it is wet and windy, I shall just stay in and play on my climbing frame, and my MH's friends have promised to visit me every day, and I can even send my humans a text and let them know how I am doing. And the won't be away for too long and I am sure I will get a lovely present when they get back. I would like an elephant, but not a lion!

I won't be able to put any post on my blog every day until they come back, so I shall speak to you at the end of September and let you know how we are all getting on.

I hope you won't miss me too much, and I hope you will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment