Monday 27 September 2010

New Friends



I have a new best friend and today's picture shows the two of us having one of our heart-to hearts.

Her name is Molly and we have a chat nearly every day when she comes and has a wee lie down at my fence and when I see her there, I nip out of my window, and we can blether way about nothing at all for hours. It is really good fun and we can have quite a giggle too when I tell her what my humans have been up to. She thinks they are really funny.

Molly won't be in that field for long 'cos the farmer moves the cows around, but they don't go too far away, so I can always find her.

I have been in the shed again chasing mouses and I caught another one but it ended up in the bin as well, so I am really wondering if it is worth the bother. I spend hours and a lot of energy trying to provide for the humans and they don't seem to appreciate it at all. I shall have to reconsider.

I was tired last night 'cos I had been out for a long, long time and it was dark when I got home, and when I went to bed, my MH told me that I had been snoring and she thought it was very funny-----she should hear what I hear when SHE is sleeping!

Funny is not the word I would use!

No comments:

Post a Comment