Saturday 25 September 2010

Normal Service has Resumed



Life Chez Squeak is definitely back to normal again. The washing machine and the dreaded Hoover have been buzzing around for days, and me and my DH have escaped to the greenhouse to talk to our tomatoes.

When my MH's friend came to see me, I didn't go with her to the greenhouse 'cos she might have thought I was silly talking to my wee tomatoes, but since my DH does that too, then it is OK, so I have been going in with him until the coast is clear in my house.

The camera is out again and my every move is being photographed, but the one she hasn't got of me yet is the one with me and the cockerels. There are four cockerels just outside my gate and I don't know where they have come from and when I try to go up to them to ask them, they just fly away, so I shall need to try something else and I must remember to tell herself to bring the camera 'cos that would be a good picture for you to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment