Wednesday 29 September 2010

Rain Stopped Play



It has been a wet and windy day here so I have just been going out for lots of short trips just to make sure everything is as it should be, but it is too wet for me to stay out too long, and then I have to spend so much time getting myself all dried off again, that it is quite exhausting for baby puss cats, although I am now nine months old, so I am nearly not a baby any more.

Sometimes my MH gets the kitchen roll and she dries me and I like that 'cos she always ends up tickling my tummy and I love that 'cos it makes me giggle.

So I have been playing with all my toys again in my living room and that is good fun and I have spied something else which looks very interesting.

Seemingly, my MH changes her curtains in the Spring and they are short ones, but when the winter comes, she puts up long ones and these ones are now lying on the spare room bed ready to be put up by my DH. WELL! I think they would just be magic for climbing on but I haven't mentioned that to her yet. I shall see what they are like when they go up and then I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment