Thursday 30 September 2010

Worms



No. I don't have worms, but I discovered one last night when I was out in my garden.

I was walking along the path and there was this slithery thing at my adorable little feet, so I did what every brave pussy cat would do, and tried to have a sniff. Yeukk! It felt cold and slimy and I didn't like it very much at all so I tried to catch it with my little paw, but it just curled up out of my way and I couldn't catch it.

I repeated the process over and over but I couldn't lift it or touch it so I just left it alone and walked away. What a funny thing it was!

I have good fun today because it has been nice and warm and calm, so I have been out playing lots and lots and at one point even my MH came out and played with me and that was good. I helped my DH bring in some of our tomatoes which are doing very well and they are happy again now that I go in and talk to them and they told me that they had missed me, so that was nice.

I have had a busy day, so I am going to have a wee feed and then a snooze on my couch, but I might go out again later on. I shall let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment