Monday 11 October 2010

A Busy Monday



Monday is always a busy day chez nous and today was the same except even busier 'cos as well as hoovering and dusting and polishing and washing, my humans decided that the grass needed to be cut so the awful lawn mower appeared as well.

You may have noticed that every now and then, I slip in a little French phrase. Well, my MH is learning French and she teaches me a wee word or two, so I can meow in English and French, and not many puss cats can do that, eh?

It is a good day here and so while the Boss was doing all the indoor domestic stuff, me and my DH retired to our greenhouse for a wee one-on-one with our tomatoes. Me and my DH call my MH 'the boss' when she can't hear us and we have a wee giggle about it.

So after all that was done, it was decided that we would cut the grass and said lawn mower arrived, but at the same time, so did my friend the cockerel, so before the grass cutting started, me and the cockerel played chases all over my garden.

Because he is older than me, I let him win 'cos I didn't want him to be embarrassed in front of all his lady friends 'cos I am a very good puss.

I shall beat him next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment