Friday 15 October 2010

Grape Fun!




I have ANOTHER new toy, although this one is a wee accident.

My humans were away shopping today and went for lunch 'cos tomorrow is my DH's birthday and the Boss was treating him, so I was left to my own devices, so I played with some of my toys and then I had a little nap until they came home, and that's when I discovered the new toy!

My MH had bought some fruit and she had grapes and when she was putting them away, she dropped one and that's when the fun began. It rolled around my kitchen floor and I chased it and played football with it all over my kitchen and it was the very bestest of fun and it lasted for ages and ages and I loved it!

I didn't eat it though 'cos my MH said that grapes weren't good for puss cats, so when I was finished playing with my grape, I put it in the bin.

I hope she drops one again tomorrow, 'cos my wee paws need exercise every single day and football is really good with grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment