Saturday 2 October 2010

Happy Puss



It is better today 'cos somebody has switched the wind off and it is even sunny, so I have been out playing a lot.

I like when my humans leave the living room window open for me 'cos I can come in whenever I feel like it and then I can go out again. I have been playing in my garden and have been having a wee chat to one of the cockerels---some of them have gone some place else, but one of them always comes back to see me.

I haven't caught any more mouses. I think they hear me coming and they all run away. I shall have to learn to tip-toe.

I had a good wee cuddle with my MH when we both wakened up in the middle of the night. We had a wee chat and then I cuddled in and we went back to sleep again.

I like that and so does she and she tells me to 'coorie doon' which means cuddle in and that's what I do until she snores and then I am off! Just when you thought I was getting all sentimental!!

No comments:

Post a Comment