Monday 4 October 2010

Lots of Fun

I had a brilliant night last night 'cos we had lots of visitors in my house. My MH's friends came in with their brand new baby girl and they brought their friends too, so my house was quite full.

The baby is beautiful but made very funny noises, and as she was too wee to know that I was adorable, I stayed out of her way after I had a wee look.

The rest of the humans played with me and all my toys and I had really good fun and then I gave everybody a fright, 'cos they were all talking and didn't see me jump up behind the curtain where I sat on the window ledge for a long time, and then I clouted the wind chime really hard, and everybody jumped! Tee hee, I think they thought I was a ghost. Oh me, how I did laugh!

I have been climbing again today. I go up on top of the television in the bedroom and then up onto the wardrobe where there are lots of soft toys and as I pass I just happen to knock them on the floor. It is one of my favourite games and today's picture shows me on top of the TV.

I think I look cute, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment