Saturday 23 October 2010

A Mixed Bag





Another day doing lots of different things. It was a nice warm sunny day when me and my humans wakened up so we went into the garden and I could hear some of the starlinsg whistling for me and there were some ducks quacking too, so I meowed back to them to let them know I was up.
My MH decided to wash the outside of all the windows so while she did this, I played in the garden and watched what she was doing and she talked to me all the time she was busy and I like that and sometimes I meowed back and sometimes I gave her one of my special squeaks and she likes that a lot.

Then my DH took me into the greenhouse to let me see that our yellow tomatoes were all ready and we brought them into the house for my MH and she was very pleased with us.

After a wee while the rain came on and we had all to go into the house and the humans played with me and my stick with the elastic and the feathers on it and that keeps us all amused for hours, and then I saw a rainbow which was lovely.

So it has been a good day so far and I still have a lot of energy left for night time,

No comments:

Post a Comment