Thursday 7 October 2010

More Bouncing



I am still in very good form and I am still bouncing all round my house. My MH played with me and my ball today and we had brilliant fun and I have put a picture of me under my rocking chair so that you can see me nearly in action, as I am just ready to pounce.

When the awful vacuum cleaner came out, I went into the greenhouse with my DH and we had a chat to our tomatoes which are still growing really well. So well, in fact, that I think the humans might be eating them for a long, long time!

I had a long cuddle with my MH this morning and we are getting into a routine where I gently waken her up by landing somewhere about her person, and then I lie beside her and we have a wee chat about what we are going to do and I purr and she cuddles me and it is lovely, so I like starting my day like that.

The weather has been good today and I have been out playing a lot, but the wee weather man on my TV said it has to get very windy, so my DH has taken in all our garden ornaments in case they blow away. My house is quite high up on our wee island, and no matter where the wind is coming from, it always blows here and sometimes even my humans get blowed away, so I stay indoors if it is windy-----just in case.

I got weighed again today and I am now eight adorable pounds, and I am nearly a growed up cat. I knew you would want to know that.

Happy cuddles to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment