Tuesday 12 October 2010

More Visitors



I have been left to my own devices today 'cos my humans were busy with a visitor that came to my house, but once they got all their work done, then they all adored me--even the visitor who said he didn't really like cats.

I was a tad shocked at this, but was on my very best behaviour and even he started to play with me, so maybe he will change his mind now.

When I was out in my garden, the cockerel came back in to see me and we played together for a wee while, but then I got a wee bit tired and he went away. He just stayed outside my fence, so I can play with him whenever I want 'cos I am still quite little and I can squeeze through the fence quite easily.

I like escaping and having big hour-long adventures, but I always come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment