Thursday 14 October 2010

A New Position



I have been trying out all the different seats in my house and I have found the very comfortablest ones to have a wee sleep on.

I have a swivel chair in the study and I can lie there and watch the birds and the sheeps and the cows while my humans are playing on the computer. Then there is the recliner in the living room which is my favourite 'cos it has two very comfortable cushions that I can curl up in and have a good snooze after I have chased all over my house. Sometimes I get a wee bit tired and need to have a nap.
I have discovered a new place to sit if I want to see out of the windows and that is up on the back of my couch 'cos from there I can see more birdies and lots of boats and I like that. The other brilliant thing about sitting there, is that when I feel like it, I can jump down on to my MH's lap 'cos she sits at the end of the couch.

Sometimes I do this when she doesn't expect it and it gives her such a fright that she shouts out loud and I have a wee giggle 'cos it is so funny although I think it is making the old dear nervous, so maybe I should stop. Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment